The Student Plus II is an attractive solid cello, with a spruce top and maple back, neck and sides. Available in multiple fractional sizes, this is an ideal instrument for the beginning or intermediate student. The Student Plus II comes in a complete outfit with a brazilwood bow and cello case included.
The included TG cello case has in-built wheels, lightweight construction and is fitted with a tough wearing fabric and a pocket for sheet music.
- Solid spruce top and maple back, neck and sides.
- Set up in our workshop with D’Addario strings ($269 added value)
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs.
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Sturdy endpin with height adjustable screw.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Stradivari pattern and nitro gloss varnish.
- Cello available in sizes 4/4 – 1/8.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and TG lightweight foam case.
Please contact us for a freight quote and to purchase