6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals.
The Bass Grade 1 book has everything you need to sit your Debut Grade exam – all in one place. It covers all the essential technique and theory you need to progress smoothly onto Grade 2.
What you’ll learn at Grade 1
Staccato markings, simple syncopation, dotted note values and eighth notes
Major and Natural Minor scales; Major and Minor Pentatonic scales; Major and Minor arpeggios; riff playing
Bass Grade 1 features:
- 6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals
- The most diverse selection of contemporary music ever seen in a syllabus making the Grades accessible to everyone without precluding any musical tastes
- Fact Files: band and artist background information with recommended listening
- Walkthroughs: in-depth guidance on every track
- Downloadable audio: easily access audio content online
- All the essential music theory and technique you need to pass your exams
Ain’t Too Proud To Beg (The Supremes) ? (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay (Otis Redding) ? Crazy (Gnarls Barkley) ? She Sells Sanctuary (The Cult ) ? Family Affair (Mary J Blige) ? Psycho Killer (Talking Heads) ? 6 Rockschool Originals