6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals.
The Bass Grade 4 book is your essential study companion for your exam, with in-depth coverage of expressive playing techniques such as ghost notes, dynamic control and vibrato alongside deeper theoretical knowledge.
What you’ll learn at Grade 4:
- Dynamic control, ghost notes, vibrato, solo and improvisation work
- Major and Natural Minor. Major and Minor Pentatonic scales. Blues scales, Major, Minor and Dominant 7th arpeggios
- Playback and performance skills
Bass Grade 4 features:
- 6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals
- The most diverse selection of contemporary music ever seen in a syllabus making the Grades accessible to everyone without precluding any musical tastes
- Fact Files: band and artist background information with recommended listening
- Walkthroughs: in-depth guidance on every track
- Downloadable audio: easily access audio content online
- All the essential music theory and technique you need to pass your exams
I Got You (I Feel Good) (James Brown), Midnight Train To Georgia (Gladys Knight), Rock Your Body (Justin Timberlake), Brokenhearted (Lawson), I Shot The Sheriff (Bob Marley & the Wailers), Pull Up To The Bumper (Grace Jones), 6 Rockschool Originals