6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals.
The Bass Grade 2 book covers everything you need to pass your Grade 2 exam: including Latin and shuffle rhythms, scales and arpeggios, syncopation and more, across a range of styles.
What you’ll learn at Grade 2:
- Shuffle rhythm, Latin rhythm, syncopation
- Major and Natural Minor. Major and Minor Pentatonic scales. Major and Minor arpeggios
- Playback and performance skills
Bass Grade 2 features:
- 6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals
- The most diverse selection of contemporary music ever seen in a syllabus making the Grades accessible to everyone without precluding any musical tastes
- Fact Files: band and artist background information with recommended listening
- Walkthroughs: in-depth guidance on every track
- Downloadable audio: easily access audio content online
- All the essential music theory and technique you need to pass your exams
Contents: Running Away (Roy Ayers), Latch (Disclosure ft. Sam Smith), Molly’s Chambers (Kings of Leon), Vertigo (U2), Never Never Gonna Give You Up (Barry White), If I Were A Boy (Beyoncé), 6 Rockschool Originals