6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals.
The Bass Debut Grade book is your passport to success for Rockschool’s Debut Grade exam. It covers all the core techniques required for playing beginner rock, pop, metal, country, indie and hip hop basslines.
What you’ll learn at Debut:
- Note values, string crossing and rests
- Major scale, minor pentatonic scale, major and minor arpeggios, riff playing
- Playback skills
Bass Debut features:
- 6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals
- The most diverse selection of contemporary music ever seen in a syllabus making the Grades accessible to everyone without precluding any musical tastes
- Fact Files: band and artist background information with recommended listening
- Walkthroughs: in-depth guidance on every track
- Downloadable audio: easily access audio content online
- All the essential music theory and technique you need to pass your exams
Ain’t No Sunshine (Bill Withers) ? Green Onions (Booker T and the MGs) ? New Rules (Dua Lipa) Hit The Road Jack (Ray Charles) ? The Thrill Is Gone (B B King) ? Shape Of You (Ed Sheeran) ? 6 Rockschool Originals