6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals.
The Bass Grade 3 book focuses on the key techniques you’ll need to master to pass your exam: including walking basslines, ways to improvise, minor and 7th arpeggios and other essential stylistic playing techniques.
What you’ll learn at Grade 3:
- Soloing, improvising, walking basslines
- Major and Natural Minor scales. Major and Minor Pentatonic scales. Blues scales, Major and Minor arpeggios, Dominant 7th arpeggios
- Playback and performance skills
Bass Grade 3 features:
- 6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals
- The most diverse selection of contemporary music ever seen in a syllabus making the Grades accessible to everyone without precluding any musical tastes
- Fact Files: band and artist background information with recommended listening
- Walkthroughs: in-depth guidance on every track
- Downloadable audio: easily access audio content online
- All the essential music theory and technique you need to pass your exams
Contents: Sloop John B (The Beach Boys) ? Happy (Pharrell Williams) ? Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5) ? Money For Nothing (Dire Straits) ? Sex Machine (James Brown) ? London Calling (The Clash) ? 6 Rockschool Originals