The Student Plus II is an attractive solid cello, with a spruce top and maple back, neck and sides. Available in multiple fractional sizes, this is an ideal instrument for the beginning or intermediate student. The Student Plus II comes in a complete outfit with a brazilwood bow and cello case included. This particular cello is brand new, but was damaged in transit and repaired in our workshop. It is priced to reflect this.
The included TG cello case has in-built wheels, lightweight construction and is fitted with a tough wearing fabric and a pocket for sheet music.
- Solid spruce top and maple back, neck and sides.
- Set up in our workshop with D’Addario strings ($269 added value)
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs.
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Sturdy endpin with height adjustable screw.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Stradivari pattern and nitro gloss varnish.
- Cello available in sizes 4/4 – 1/8.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and TG lightweight foam case.
Please contact us for a freight quote and to purchase