Weighing just 12 lbs, UpShot delivers a ton of omnidirectional sound from an upfiring ten-inch speaker in a highly portable enclosure.
- Designed for acoustic and electric instruments including bass, guitar and keyboards
- Compact, highly portable, cylindrical shape fits in a drum case for transport
- 12 inches diameter, 6 inches tall, 11 pounds, small enough to fit in airline overhead storage bin or under seat
- One custom 10-inch broad frequency range up-firing driver
- Omnidirectional sound fills the bandstand and venue
- Optional mounting bracket allow semi-permanent attachment of Acoustic Image amp heads
- Frequency response: 40 to 4kHz
- Power rating: 300W
- Max SPL: 113 dB/m
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Input: Neutrik Speakon wired to pole 1
During the first five years, Acoustic Image will repair for free or replace (their choice of option) any of their products if they are not functioning as they should, whether or not you are the initial owner. This warranty service is only available on products that have not been tampered with or abused, modified, or repaired by third parties. Drivers are covered only for the initial owner and for manufacturing defects reported within 180 days of purchase, not for longer term wear and tear.
In the event of a warranty issue, please contact Bass Works. In some cases, we will require that the speaker or head unit is returned to us for repair or replacement. If this occurs, the cost of postage to return the product to BassWorks is the responsibility of the customer. Bass Works will repair or replace the product after communicating with Acoustic Image, and will pay for the postage to return the working product to the customer.