The DoubleShot is a compact (12in D x 11in W), lightweight (15 lbs.) 2×10 plus 1×5 speaker system for acoustic and electric instruments. The system is unique, with the woofers mounted in a side-firing configuration and the midrange firing forward. The result is a highly portable, yet great sounding speaker system.
The DoubleShot is an evolution of our UpShot speaker, with a second 10-inch driver and 5-inch midrange added to the design. It is, by far, the smallest and lightest 2×10 system available. Its small size belies its outstanding full range sound.
- Designed for acoustic and electric instruments including bass, guitar and keyboards
- Compact, highly portable, cylindrical shape fits in a drum case for transport
- 12 inches diameter, 11 inches wide, 15 pounds, small enough to fit in airline overhead storage bin or under seat
- Two custom 10-inch broad frequency range side-firing drivers
- One custom 5-inch forward firing midrange driver with level switch
- Two-way, alignment-corrected crossover
- Omnidirectional sound fills the bandstand and venue
- Bumpers allow amp head to mount on cabinet
- Frequency response: 40 to 16kHz
- Power rating: 600W
- Max SPL: 118 dB/m
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Input: Neutrik Speakon wired to pole 1
During the first five years, Acoustic Image will repair for free or replace (their choice of option) any of their products if they are not functioning as they should, whether or not you are the initial owner. This warranty service is only available to products that have not been tampered with or abused, modified, or repaired by third parties. Drivers are covered only for the initial owner and for manufacturing defects reported within 180 days of purchase, not for longer term wear and tear. In the event of a warranty issue, please contact Bass Works. In some cases, we will require that the speaker or head unit is returned to us for repair or replacement. If this occurs, the cost of postage to return the product is the responsibility of the customer. Bass Works will be responsible for the cost of the return postage.